Anyone born between 1945 to 1965 should be tested for the Hep C Antibody.
1. Tetanus-Diphtheria (Td) --> Every 10 years
2. Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap) --> Anyone who anticipates coming in contact with a newborn should have an up to date Tdap, even if they have had a Td within 10 years
1. Pneumovax 23 is given either once at 65, or if you are immuno-compromised, every 5 years
2. Prevnar is given once around 65 years of age
1. Zostavax: A live vaccine that is being replaced by a newer vaccine, Shingrix. If you have received Zostavax, you may still need Shingrix.
2. Shingrix: Two shot series that is not live
Should be done yearly
Interval is highly variable and dependent on lifestyle. Can range from every 1 to 5 years.
Every 10 years of no abnormalities identified. Colonoscopy report may specify 3 or 5 year follow-up dependent on results and family history.
Talk to your provider to get more information about screening.